Your access Training at Körber Automation
StudyPlus, a practice-oriented dual study program with a bachelor's degree after six semesters, has been in existence since 2001.
A concept that connects a comprised study program together with carefully matched practical training units was developed with the University of Applied Sciences Mittelhessen together with companies in the region and local representatives. Intensive study phases alternate with company training.
- Baccalaureate or vocational baccalaureate degree
- A completed electronics apprenticeship would be of benefit
- Good mathematical, technical and logical thinking skills
- Good general education
- Committed, flexible, team-oriented
- Openness to new ideas
- Enjoys working with people